Beyond the Spectacle will work closely with many other organisations, institutions and individuals in order both to gather the greatest breadth of material and to disseminate our findings as widely as possible. This approach will also ensure that the research has a substantial impact and legacy, which will last beyond the immediate lifespan of the project. Below are listed both Project Partners, who have made a direct, formal commitment to the project (in terms of finances, resources or expertise) and a sample of Project Collaborators, who will support the project in diverse, informal ways.
- The British Library, and especially the Eccles Centre for American Studies
- The Buffalo Bill Center of the West, Cody, Wyoming
- Border Crossings and Origins Festival
- Rainmaker Gallery, Bristol
- Dickinson College, Pennsylvania