iCSS organises internal and external facing events on campus from time to time. The biggest event we run is our annual public engagement event Kent Cyber Security Forum (KCSF). The institute also routinely (co-)organises and hosts scientific conferences, workshops, summer schools and other events. Prior to the establishment of iCSS in 2021, our events were organised by Kent Interdisciplinary Research Centre in Cyber Security (KirCCS).
iCSS (co-)organised/hosted events 2021
- 6-9 September, 2021: SecureComm 2021, 17th EAI International Conference on Security and Privacy in Communication Networks, to be hosted at the University of Kent, Canterbury, UK
- 28 June 2021: Kent Cyber Security Forum (KCSF) 2021, KirCCS flagship annual event and iCSS launch event, hosted virtually online
- 15 September, 2021 (cancelled): SABS4Cyber 2021, Social and Behavioural Science for Cyber Security Conference, to be hosted at the University of Kent, Canterbury, UK
Events chaired/co-chaired by iCSS members
- 17-20 August 2021: IoT-SECFOR 2021, 5th International Workshop on Security and Forensics of IoT, and WSDF 2021, 14th International Workshop on Digital Forensics, co-located at ARES 2021, 16th International Conferences on Availability, Reliability and Security. iCSS’s Dr Virginia Franqueira will co-chair these two workshops.
- 7-10 June 2021: ICWSM 2021, 15th International Conference on Web and Social Media. iCSS’s Dr Jason Nurse acted as General Chair.
- 13-15 April 2021: HotSoS 2021, 8th Annual Hot Topics in the Science of Security Symposium. iCSS’s Dr Özgür Kafalı acted as Programme Co-Chair.
View our video from Kent Cyber Security Forum 2019