iCSS organises internal and external facing events on campus from time to time. The biggest event we run is our annual public engagement event Kent Cyber Security Forum (KCSF). The institute also routinely (co-)organises and hosts scientific conferences, workshops, summer schools and other events. Prior to the establishment of iCSS in 2021, our events were organised by Kent Interdisciplinary Research Centre in Cyber Security (KirCCS).
iCSS (co-)organised/hosted events 2023
- 14-16 August, 2023: NSS 2023 (17th International Conference on Network and System Security) & SocialSec 2023 (9th International Symposium on Security and Privacy in Social Networks and Big Data), to be hosted at the University of Kent, Canterbury, UK
- 4-6 July, 2023: IFIP HAISA 2023 (17th IFIP International Symposium on Human Aspects of Information Security & Assurance), to be hosted at the University of Kent, Canterbury, UK
- 2 June 2023 (tentative): Kent Cyber Security Forum (KCSF) 2023, iCSS flagship annual event, to be hosted at the University of Kent, Canterbury, UK
Events (co-)chaired by iCSS members
- August 25-28, 2023: PCDS 2023 (9th IEEE International Conference on Privacy Computing and Data Security) (Professor Shujun Li as TPC Co-Chair), to be held in Portsmouth, UK as part of the 2023 9th IEEE Smart World Congress
- June 14-15, 2023: EICC 2023 (4th European Interdisciplinary Cybersecurity Conference) and a co-located workshop COSH 2023 (Workshop on Child Online Safety and Harms (Dr Virginia Franquiera as TPC Co-Chair for both events), to be held in Stavanger, Norway