» 10-chapter workbook: The Secret Parcel Mission
We have created this workbook for students at an A2 level, but could be used with A1 and B1 level students.
It focuses on grammar, vocabulary, and the four language skills, and it has been designed to make lessons more interesting and engaging, as each chapter builds on a story of which the students are part.
The teacher’s resource contains lesson plans to accompany each chapter.
We have compiled a list of resources to practice the following vocabulary and grammar items:
» Days, months and seasons
» Date and time
» Sports & hobbies
» Body parts
» Describing people
Here are some websites to prepare for interviews:
And here are other websites where you can find more resources to learn/teach English:
- Language learning for migrants – European Commission
- Language Support for Adult Refugees – Council of Europe
- Online Linguistic Support for Refugees – Erasmus+
- ESOL Nexus – British Council
- ESOL Excellence Gateway – Education and Training Foundation
- Learn English Online – Learn English Network
- Learning English – BBC