Regular events (held weekly during term-time)
- Physics of Quantum Materials Discussion Group
- Physics of Quantum Materials Journal Club
- Physics and Astronomy events (shared with other groups within the school):
Forthcoming conferences and workshops
- IQTN Workshop on Tensor Networks for Chiral Topological Phases, Dec 12-14, 2023.
- Quantum Materials Meet Quantum Information [POSTPONED – new date TBA]
- Condensed Matter Physics in the City 2023
- Series of Lectures on Monte-Carlo techniques by Prof. Werner Krauth, Nov 14-17, 2022.
- Condensed Matter Physics in the City – London 2022, June 6 – June 19th 2022 – see the schedule page for links to recordings
- Condensed Matter Physics in the Cities 2021, June 28 – July 9th 2021 – see the schedule page for links to recordings
- ICAM Global Summit 22-24 July 2020.
- Condensed Matter Physics in All the Cities 2020 (co-organised with other nodes of the Hubbard Theory Consortium) – see the schedule page for links to recordings
- More Past Events
Other conference and workshops
In addition to organising the above events, we also maintain an informal list of upcoming conferences and workshops organised by others that our group members may find interesting.