Jump to content
- Eikenberry, A. and Breeze, B. (2015) Growing Philanthropy through collaboration: the landscape of giving circles in the United Kingdom and Ireland, Voluntary Sector Review, ISSN 2040 8056, Online ISSN 2040 8064
- Hogg, E., Hardill I. and Ramsey, J. (2015) Co-producing knowledge: reflections on the benefits and challenges of researching in partnership with voluntary sector organisations, Voluntary Sector Review, ISSN 2040 8056, Online ISSN 2040 8064
- Breeze, B. (2013) How donors choose charities: the role of personal taste and experiences in giving decisions.  Voluntary Sector Review, 4 (2). pp. 165-183. ISSN 2040-8056, Online:2040-8064.
- Breeze, B. and Dean, J. (2012) Pictures of Me: User views on the representation of need in homelessness fundraising appeals.  International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing, 17 (2). pp. 132-143.
- Wiepking, P. and Breeze, B. (2012) Feeling Poor, Acting Stingy: the effect of money perception on charitable giving. International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing, 17 (1). pp. 13-24.
- Breeze, B. and Gouwenberg, B. and Schuyt, T. et al. (2011) What Role for Public policy in Promoting Philanthropy?  Public Management Review, 13 (8). pp. 1179-1195.
- Catton, M., Hogg, E., Hardill, I. 2011. Improving quality of life in ageing populations: What can volunteering do? Maturitas, 70(4): 328-332.
- Hogg, E., Baines, S. 2011. Changing Responsibilities and Roles of the Voluntary and Community Sector in the Welfare Mix: A Review. Social Policy and Society 10(3): 341-352