- Sarah and Mariska are organising a stream for the Gender, Work & Organization 11th Biennial International Interdisciplinary Conference (delayed to 2021 because of covid-19): Transforming Contexts, Transforming Selves: Gender in New Times (@University of Kent, Canterbury, UK). All the calls for abstracts can be found here (the stream of Sarah and me is number 22), or download it here: 2020 GWO Call for Abstracts Gendered Ageism and Dis/Abl(e)ism in the Workplace
Deadline for submitting abstract for stream has passed. Information about delayed conference will follow later.
- Sarah Vickerstaff was a speaker at the online symposium ‘Organisational Influences on Extended Working Lives’,organised by the British Society of Gerontology Work and Retirement Special Interest Group. For details of the event see here, and for the PowerPoint of the presentation Sarah gave, see here.
- Mariska van der Horst was a panel member for a webinar on Ageism, ableism and the coronavirus, organised by ILC-UK. This webinar was on Thursday July 9, 2020 and can be watched back here.
- Sarah Vickerstaff was a guest on the Redundancy Podcast (for trailer of podcast featuring Sarah as well, click here). The full episode with Sarah can be found here.
- Sarah and Mariska organised a symposium for the GSA in Austin, Texas. They presented both within and outside this symposium.
- Mariska presented at the ESA CONFERENCE 2019 IN MANCHESTER / UK on To What Degree Is Ageism Actually Disableism?
- Mariska presented at the BSG conference 2019 some results of first studies on internalised and gendered ageism.