Jump to accessibility statement
Jump to content
European Theatre Research Network
- Paul Allain (conceived and edited), Andrei Droznin’s Physical Actor Training with Routledge, a DVD/booklet (2012).
- Varakis Angeliki. ‘Body and Mask in Aristophanic Performance’ BICS (Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies) volume 53, issue 1, 2010, 17-38. ISSN: 2041-5370
- Peter M Boenisch, ‘Acts of Spectating: The Dramaturgy of the Audience’s Experience in Contemporary Theatre’, in Critical Stages 7 (December 2012)
- Peter M Boenisch,‘Towards a Theatre of Encounter and Experience: Reflexive Dramaturgies and Classic Texts’, in Contemporary Theatre Review Vol.20(2)2010, 162-172
- Peter M Boenisch, ‘Thomas Ostermeier: mission neo(n)realism and a theatre of actors and authors’, in Maria M. Delgado and Dan Rebellato, eds, Contemporary European Theatre Directors, Routledge 2010, 339-359
- Margherita Laera, Reaching Athens: Community, Democracy and Other Mythologies in Adaptations of Greek Tragedy (Oxford: Peter Lang, 2013)
- Patrice Pavis, Le Theatre Contemporain, Armand Collin, Paris, 2011
- Patrice Pavis, Contemporary mise en scène. Staging Theatre Today. Routledge, 2013.
- Patrice Pavis, Jokes. To laugh and smile, Contemporary Theatre review. Alphabet: a Lexikon of Theatre and Performance. Volume 23, issue 1, pp.37-42.
- Duška Radosavljević, ‘Howard Barker Day’ & ‘Interview with Howard Barker’, Western European Stages, Volume 22, Number 2/3, Fall 2010, pp 63-66 & 67-70.
- Duška Radosavljević, Theatre-Making: Interplay Between Text and Performance in the 21st Century, Palgrave 2013. Review
- Duška Radosavljević, The Contemporary Ensemble: Interviews with Theatre-Makers, Routledge 2013
- David Roesner, Matthias Rebstock (eds.) (2012) Composed Theatre. Aesthetics, Practices, Processes. Bristol: Intellect
- Paul Allain and Khalid Tyabji (eds) Acting with Grotowski: Zbigniew Cynkutis, Routledge, 2014.
- Peter M Boenisch , ‘Spectres of Subjectivity: On the Fetish of Identity in Postdramatic Choreography’, in Jerome Carroll and Karen-Juers Munby, eds, Postdramatic theatre as/or political theatre – representation, mediatisation and advanced capitalism. London: Methuen (December 2013).
- Peter M Boenisch, ‘What happened to our Nation of Culture? Staging the theatre of the Other Germany ‘, in Nadine Holdsworth, ed., Theatre and National Re-Imaginings, Abingdon and New York: Routledge 2014
- Peter M Boenisch , ‘Who’s watching? Me! – Theatrality, the Žižekian Subject and Spectatorship’, in Broderick Chow and Alex Mangold, eds, Žižek & Performance, Basingstoke and New York: Palgrave 2014.
- Peter M Boenisch, Regie: Directing Scenes & Senses in European Theatre. Manchester University Press (forthcoming).
- Margherita Laera (ed.), Theatre and Adaptation: Return, Rewrite, Repeat (London: Methuen, 2014).
- David Roesner, Musicality in the Theatre – Music as Model, Method and Metaphor in Theatre-making (Farnham: Ashgate, 2014)