The Centre for Health and Medical Humanities works with a number of University partners to deepen our understanding of the relationships between health, medicine, the art and the humanities. Our partnerships are constantly growing.
- Future Human Signature Research Theme
- Movement and Migration Signature Research Theme
- Positive Environmental Futures Signature Research Theme
- Kent and Medway Medical School
- 3i University Network
- EASTERN ARC
- Institute for Cultural and Creative Industries
- We work closely with the Kent Medical Humanities Network supported by Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells, Medway, Dartford and Gravesham, and Kent & Medway NHS Trusts. Click here to read more about the network’s aims. Annual conferences of this network will be advertised in our News and Events section.