Students in social psychology have access to a wide range of research facilities. For example, specialised equipment includes:
- Group interaction and observation suites
- Custom built biopac labs for electrophysiological recording (e.g., EMG, ECG, BP)
- Active space virtual and augmented reality with high precision motion and eye tracking
- State of the art eye tracking facilities
- Brain Vision EEG/ERP labs
- A range of software solutions for experimental research and online surveys
Students in social psychology also have access to special populations (e.g., through the Kent Child Development Unit).
Please feel free to contact any of us if you would like to know more about studying social psychology in one of Europe’s leading centres.