The Consultation Process for the Code of Practice (CoP) is now closed. More information and the Draft of CoP can be found here.
The REF 2021 Individual Staff Circumstances (ISC) Process is now live and accepting declarations via Staff Connect. More information on the ISC Process and a copy of Kent’s Draft Code of Practice can be found here: https://www.kent.ac.uk/researchservices/local/refpilot/ref-isc.html)
The Research Excellence Framework (REF) is the system for assessing the quality of research in UK higher education institutions.
The REF will:
- inform the selective allocation of research funding to HEIs
- provide benchmarking information and establish reputational yardsticks
- provide accountability for public investment in research and demonstrate its benefits.
Further information about:
- The results of the last REF (REF2014), and an analysis of the Kent results.
- Latest news on REF 2021
- Vertigo Ventures Impact Tracker at Kent
- Kent Research Impact Week 2019
- Rolling Fund 2019/20