Code of Practice (CoP), which has been approved, can be found here.
The REF 2021 Individual Staff Circumstances (ISC) Process is now live and accepting declarations via Staff Connect. For more information follow this link: https://www.kent.ac.uk/researchservices/local/refpilot/ref-isc.html)
The Research Excellence Framework (REF) is the system for assessing the quality of research in UK higher education institutions.
The REF will:
- inform the selective allocation of research funding to HEIs
- provide benchmarking information and establish reputational yardsticks
- provide accountability for public investment in research and demonstrate its benefits.
Further information about:
- The results of the last REF (REF2014), and an analysis of the Kent results.
- Latest news on REF 2021
- Vertigo Ventures Impact Tracker at Kent – the University has taken the decision that all potential impact case studies must be recorded using this software
- Kent Research Impact Week 2019
- Rolling Fund 2019/20