Research Policy & Support
- Ethics and Governance Officer providing support across all these teams. Responsibilities are as follows:
- The Research Excellence Team manages and supports the REF2021 submission, Public Engagement and Research Impact.
- The Strategic Funding and Partnership Development Team is responsible for the development of the research culture more broadly, providing training, facilitating collaborations, and work with academics to ensure that their ideas are developed into fully fledged viable proposals.
- The R&I Grants and Contracts Team deals with the contracts, costing, approval and submission of grants.
- The R&I Accounts Team looks after post-award accounts, claims, auditing and reporting.
- The Management & Information Systems Team is responsible for benchmarking, reporting and supporting research systems and data management; this includes the support of ORCID, SciVal, Vertigo Ventures and Grant Application work.
For other enquiries:
General enquiries email for RIS Directorate – email@example.com
Head of Research Policy and Support – Simon Kerridge, firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Knowledge Exchange & Innovation – Carole Barron, email@example.com
Head of RIS Operations – Andrew Massoura, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dean of Graduate Research College – Paul Allain, email@example.com